Monday, March 15, 2010

The Journey Begins

What an interesting few weeks already. I have learned so much about myself as a learner and how to incorporate modern technologies within our classrooms, to ensure engagement of all learners from diverse backgrounds. There has been a mountain of readings and so much information to take in. I am excited at the prospect of this blog actually working and becoming a reflective tool I can use not only during my studies this term but in the future, as I continue my path as a life-long learner.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katrina,
    Nice looking blog. I'll enjoy reading your posts as we progress together.
    My blog is at http://nataliearthurgdlt@blogspot.com

    Hope you can visit some time.
    Good luck with this week's work load!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Katrina,

    yes there is a lot of reading and activities in the GDLT but I think we are going to need all the tools we can get our hands on to become effective learning managers. Good luck with your journey.

    Michael Prim F/T

    ReplyDelete

The Message Stick

Stronger Smarter

Zorba the greek

Media Smarts